This seems to be an issue with PCOIP thin clients using Windows 7 and dual screens. After logging in to the machine, a black screen with appear with only a cursor. To fix this, you will need to update the display driver.
- Click Start and right-click Computer. Select Manage.
- Click Device Manager and expand the display adapters node.
- Right click on the display adapter and select “Update driver software…”
- Select “Browse my computer for driver software”, then “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.”
- Select the driver that makes the most sense. For example, if you have recently upgraded the virtual hardware to support 3D, select a 3D driver.
- Click Next.
- After the driver has installed, click Close.